Kids’ Turn is a co-parenting program designed to help parents and children ages 4-17 years work through the difficult emotions connected with separation or divorce.
The goal of Kids’ Turn is to provide a safe, accessible environment in which children learn to deal with the difficult situations they face as their family reorganizes.
The purpose of the workshops are to:
- Provide children and their parents with communication and problem-solving skills to help them cope with the separation or divorce
- Provide a place for children and their parents to discuss their thoughts and feelings about their experiences
- Demystify and de-stigmatize parental separation
- Kids’ Turn offers 6 week workshops. The Saturday morning classes are 2 hrs. long and are held on the Fresno State campus
- The fee is on a sliding scale based on income
- Kids’ Turn is committed to helping children of all family configurations
Contact Encourage Tomorrow for more information:
Download Kids Turn Registration Form Click above to download an Kids-Turn-Registration-Form